Entry Doors in Overland Park
Total Home Renovations offers entry door replacement and installation services for the outside of your home. With the door being one of the most important components for on your property, it’s important to make sure it’s wear and tear doesn’t get to the point where it can no longer serve it’s main purpose. A new entry door from our renovation experts will not only make a great impression on your visitors but also improve home security and energy savings.
Choosing the Right Entry Door Company
The most important decisions to make when considering your entry door is the company you choose to install it. When you make the right choice, you’ll have an entry door that will be the envy of your neightboorhood. Making the wrong choice could mean added stress and risk to the overall protection of your home.
Total Home Renovation’s customer-focused service, competitive prices, and proven commitment to quality ensure you’ll get exceptional value for your home-improvement dollar and that you’ll love the final results. Whether you need new bath, or replacement windows you can count on us to provide you with the same top-rated service that we’ve provided to all of our customers!
Get An Honest & Free Quote on Your Overland Park Home
From Blue Valley West to Shawnee Mission Parkway and everywhere in between, we serve Overland Park and the surrounding areas with hassle-free entry door services. If you think you may need a new entry door, you need an expert, fact-based assessment from our professionals. Total Home Renovations has experienced project managers dedicated to giving you the door you need without being pushy or overbearing.
The entry door services we provide are:
- Material and installation
- Full-frame door replacement
- Access to major door brands and custom wood front doors
- Doors are custom ordered to fit your home
- Dedicated door technician and crew
- Work with existing openings, enlarge openings, or create new door openings in walls
- Transform window openings to door openings
We do not offer door panel replacement or interior door services.
Why Choose Us for Your New Entry Door?
A new entry door provides several benefits for your home. The investment will add extra curb appeal to your home, which is always nice to have when you’re ready to put your home on the market. While a new door does add value to your property, its other benefits can be enjoyed by you and your family for many years.
A new front door from Total Home Renovations us the right choice due to our process, experience and customer-focused approach:
- We have a BBB A+ Rating
- Reliable and affordable pricing for all of your home renovation needs
- Our company offers the best in the indstry product lines
- We are fully licensed and insured
- 5-Year Labor Guarantee on our work
- We believe in giving back to our community. 1% of all sales are donated to charity.
Our 7-Point of Contact Success
In our experience, companies get so busy with collecting new business that they forget about the rest. In order to guarantee our customers don’t get left behind, we put in place a process keeps our homeowners in the loop.
Welcoming the Family
Setting A Remeasure
Confirming Your Order
Order Our Arrival Date
Setting Your Installation
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Do you offer financing?
Absolutely! We have a few financing options, one in particular is our “18 Mo. No Interest Financing” option.
Ask your sales rep for more information.
What's the average cost of entry door replacement?
Entry door replacement typically costs $950 to $1,200 for new doors. If you choose a more expensive model, such as an insulated steel door, then your total cost will be around $2,000 or more.
Are you licensed and insured?
Yes, we are fully licensed and insured.
Do you donate to any charities?
WE STARTED A PROGRAM that gives a percentage of all installed volume to charities.
How it works is upon signing paperwork we give you 3 options of charities to choose from. Once the project has completed, we send off a check to the charity that you selected.
The current charities we support are:
- Building Hope for Autism – 100% of donated funds go to serving the autism community.
- Rachel House – Provides solutions and alternatives for unplanned pregnancies. Services and consultations for female and male.
- Hope House – Dedicated to making sure every man, woman, and child affected by domestic violence can find refuge and freedom.
How long have you been in the construction space?
We have over 50 years of experience between install manager and owner alone. In addition, we have over 25 years experience in customer satisfaction sales.